Most of the top-rated and good social networks make it highly convenient for the users to see which posts they have previously liked. But on Instagram, the case is not the same. On Insta, it feels like she ever presses the button of heart on a video or photo post, it’s all lost forever unless you efficiently copy the URL of the post and send it to yourself.
If you want to explore How To See What You’ve Liked On Instagram, here are some methods that you can follow to know all about How To See What You’ve Liked On Instagram:
How To See What You’ve Liked On Instagram – A Complete Guide
Follow these steps to see which Instagram pictures you’ve lately liked:
- Log in to your Instagram account and choose the profile symbol from the drop-down menu that appears after signing in.
- Select Settings from the hamburger menu.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Account.
- Then, choose the posts you’ve liked by tapping the heart icon.
There are several benefits to being able to see the content you’ve previously liked. Re-visit what you’ve previously found appealing so that you can:
- The Explore option allows you to discover new accounts to follow based on posts you’ve liked.
- Read the lengthy caption of a post you loved but didn’t have time to read.
- See what other people have to say about a specific post as it appears in their news feeds by checking out the comments section.
- Comment on a post you like but couldn’t put anything out on at the time with your own.
- If you’re looking for more information on a product, a service, a contest, or anything else that you’d want to learn more about, go back and review the material again.
When you like anything on Instagram, you can use gramhir to view and analyze Instagram. you’re doing more than simply letting the author of the post know you enjoy what they’ve written. It’s a great approach to keep track of items that you want to revisit in the future.
Revisiting Liked Posts: Limitations
As stated on Instagram’s Help page, you will have access to just the most recently liked photographs and videos. Those numbers are impressive, but you may be out of luck if you’re a heavy Instagram user who likes hundreds of photos every day, or if you’re trying to find something you liked a few weeks ago.
You can only see posts you’ve liked if you did so using Instagram’s mobile app or the Instagram website. However, with the app, you can only view those that have been liked. Third-party applications like Iconosquare may or may not show up in your Instagram feed, but if it doesn’t work on Instagram’s website, it’s probable that it won’t function on third-party apps as well.
You can’t discover a picture or video you’ve commented on if you didn’t also like it, so don’t do that. When you go to your profile settings, you’ll only be able to view posts you’ve liked by hitting the heart button (or double-tapping the post)—not just the ones you’ve commented on. So, even if your primary goal is to leave a remark, click the heart icon if you want to save the article for later.
In this enlightening article, all the things regarding How To See What You’ve Liked On Instagram are perfectly summarized. By following the above steps, you will surely get a deep comprehension of How To See What You’ve Liked On Instagram.
Read More: Wifi Applications for iPhone